This programmer works together with your AVDI interface.
With the help of the ABPROG programmer you can:
- Read the SSID of a key, erase the NEC chip and then program it again
- With the ZN031 adapter for M35xxx/SPI/I2C together with the Abrites EEPROM Programmer software you can erase and write the following types of SPI EEPROM memory with and without incremental registers:
- M95128, M95256
- BCM2 Adapter / X95 adapter – With the help of this adapter you can read the eeprom from a BCM2 module from the following vehicles – Audi A4/A5/Q5 2007+, Audi A6/A7/A8 2011+, VW Touareg 2010+
- Also you can read the eeprom from the BCM module in Renault (X95) based vehciles – Megane III, Scenic III, Fluence 2011+
- ZN032 – Adapter with socket for NEC MCU