Key programming functionality. Immobilizer/Smart system reset by diagnostic. Master key preparation by dump of smart system. Identification Control Unit reset by LIN bus
– provides ability for reset of immobilizer or smart system of the vehicle, registration of keys and remotes
– diagnostic reset of some smart access systems and immobilizers with Texas DST-128 keys. Diagnostic key registration of Texas DST-128 keys
– diagnostic reset of latest generation Immobilizers (without eeprom) produced while 2014
– MASTER key programming by diagnostic without need from smart system reset for vehicles with smart keys in DST-40 mode
– new Smart Access Systems types for reset by diagnostics
– reading EEPROM of Smart Access System by diagnostics
– direct key preparation without need from reset or master keys. Available for vehicles based of DST40 mode smart keys (most of smart keys used until year 2011)
– by diagnostic can prepare a master key for the models with integrated immobilizer in the engine control unit which using Texas 4C keys. NO MORE NEED TO REMOVE AND OPEN ECU. Supported ECUs (1ND-TV-EDC15 1.4 D4D, 4ZZ-FE 1.4, 1KR-FE 1.0, 1NR-FE 1.33, 1SZ-FE 1.0). Covered Toyota models : Corolla, Yaris, Auris, iQ, RunX 140, Echo, Verso S, Urban Cruiser
– reset by dump for all immobilizers and smart systems with Texas DST-128 keys
– MASTER key (DST-128) programming by dump of the smart access system
– special function with automatic dump detection and wide range of functions like ECU virgin, immobilizer reset, smart system reset, key preparation by dump, instrument cluster recalibration, immobilizer bypass, srs crash data reset
New AVDI Interface or activate AMS is required to purchase this special functions.
There are no reviews yet.